KC Water is dedicated to delivering safe and reliable drinking water, wastewater, and stormwater services to our 172,000 customers. We plan to invest almost $2 billion over the next five years in order to safeguard KC’s water quality for future generations. This is the largest infrastructure investment currently taking place in Kansas City.
We’re able to make these investments thanks to our customers and voters who have approved the issuance of low-interest bonds.
Learn more about our ongoing infrastructure investment »
Learn more about the work taking place in your neighborhood »
Capital projects are updated regularly on the below map. To learn more about City construction work:
- In the box at the top of the map, enter an address near or at the project you seek to identify.
- If needed, zoom in or out using the scroll tool on a mouse or the “+/-” feature in the lower right corner of the map.
- Click on an oval marker or shaded area nearest the location of the project you wish to identify.
- A list of projects near the project clicked will appear in the left column. The project clicked will be shaded.
- Click on the “Details” box in the lower right corner of the shaded project to see more information about the work, including the department responsible for the work, the project’s current phase (PreDesign, Design, Construction or Closeout), estimated start and finish dates for construction, a brief summary of the project, and (if assigned) the name, phone number and email address for more information.
- Additional information for many KC Water projects can be found on the Current Projects page on this website. See link in the top left corner of this page.
Questions? Call or send an email to the Project Contact; or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 816-513-0234.